Saturday, March 28, 2009

MOS DEF ON DOOM (MF DOOM)-VIDEO

Okay, so I'm officially being lazy by not putting up any new music in the past few days, but I'm back in Mecca (my ironic pet name for my hometown of Milwaukee) for a few days, diggin' for treats, making beats, and putting up some ebay heat. Don't worry, I'll be posting some of my recent finds in a few.
Anyways, I peeped this video yesterday and thought it was too funny not to share. Mos Def going over some of Doom's hottest lyrics. It's great to hear an emcee as dope as Mos gush about another rapper, plus he's a funny dude. He shouts out some quality jazz music; Miles Davis, Coltrane, Mingus, which is refreshing to hear as well.



This is ridiculously dope writing and hilarious:
"What up
To all rappers shut up with ya shuttin up
And keep your shirt on, at least a button up
Yuck, is they rhymers or strippin males?
Outta work jerks since they shut down Chippendales"

No comments: